Friday, January 23, 2009

I'm calling today's card Salt and Pepper...not because it's black and white, but because it was literally inspired by salt and pepper! I was on a United flight - a bit sad since I was flying away from home - and when my meal arrived the salt and pepper came in the CUTEST little folder with a satchet of salt and pepper inside. Of course my mind starting imagining what it would look like card-size and....here it is!!! Today's Lesson from the Craft Room: Inspiration is EVERYWHERE!!!!

The card is a 5x5 folder and the greetings are stamped on the white card that you pull out of the envelope. This card is 2 sided - both sides have windows and look very similar, except on the opposite side the greeting says "So Glad We're Friends." I'm going to have a lot of fun playing around with this new card design!

So when you're feeling like ideas aren't coming to you, don't despair! Open your eyes...Inspiration is everywhere!

No comments: