Monday, January 12, 2009

Today I tried a new technique challenge and made my first origami box with a cover! Yeah! The fun part was envisioning how to decorate it and for some reason this project brought me right back to my elementary school days when I used to make dioramas!!!!!

I had a ton of fun using my Bugs & Kisses stamp set and adding rocks and paper grass and glitter...I could make a diorama every day :) Now if I could figure out how to make that a financially lucrative profession, that would be great! Not sure dioramas are in great demand...although the nature museums seem to love making them life size...hmmmm....

Woke up to unexpected snow this morning - it was soooo beautiful and so peaceful. Nothing like a day of snow and dioramas - today was a real winner!!!!!

No comments: