Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Today's Lesson from the Craft Room: Express Who You Are!

I have to travel today, so I decided to share a favorite card with you. I created this card for my amazing Aunt Marsha. She is an artist and a dancer and an incredible positive influence in my life. When she received the card from me she emailed me to let me know how special the card was to her and that she was putting it in her purse to carry it with her every day.

So, on this day that I have to travel, I offer you this quote from Martha Graham - to carry with you everyday. There is a vitality, a life force, an energy, a quickening, that is translated through you into action and because there is only one of you in all time this expression is unique.

Have a wonderful day and express who you are - you are truly unique!

No comments: