Wednesday, July 01, 2009


Today's Lesson From A Craft Room: Go Play With A Friend :)

Today I went to spend some time with my friend Elizabeth. Her 2 children were sleeping when I arrived and we decided to play with some of her latest SU! arrivals! It was a ton of fun - I hadn't had a play date in a while :) It's amazing how taking some time out to go play with a friend can really lift your spirits! We were also quite productive in making the above thank you notes for her daughter's birthday party (notice the new SU! In Colors!). These cards were so simple. Just a piece of colored card stock cut to 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inches. Then a piece of white card stock cut to 4 x 5 1/4 inches. We stamped the white card stock and then used the crop-a-dile to create two large holes at the top (through both pieces of cardstock) and then tied the ribbon through the holes...no adhesive required! So simple and so cute! I need to go play with a friend more often :)

2 comments:

EJBDesigns said...

Thank you again for all the help! Lets get the next play date on the calendar!

Marita's said...

This is just a simple and cute card. I like it. Keep it up, Michelle!