Sunday, April 18, 2010

Inspired By Nature - Stamp-a-Stack Card #4


Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Stop And Listen To The Sounds Of Nature At Night

This may sound bizarre, but I love the sounds of earthworms at night!  Before last year, I never really realized that earthworms make noise at night.  However, after venturing out into the backyard garden after dark last year, I can to love the sound of the movement of the earth at night.  I also saw earthworms mating for the first time!  They twist around one another and disappear in an instant if they hear you coming near.  Pretty hysterical!  Who knew?!

This card is so much fun to make!  I used my markers to color directly on the Inspired By Nature stamp.  Then, I spritzed the stamp a couple of times with water I keep in a small spray bottle.  Then I stamped the image onto watercolor paper.  It really looks like a painting!  The image is so pretty I had a hard time covering it up, so I kept the greeting small.  I stamped the greetings on watercolor paper as well.  I hope you like it!  Some of the colors I used will be retiring at the end of June, so stock up now!  You can shop HERE any time, day or night!

No comments: