Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Cute By The Inch!

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Sometimes You Need To Turn Down The RPM's!

I was thinking today about the old record player I used to have.  Sometimes I found it very funny to put on a 45 and either turn up the speed to make it sound like Alvin and the Chipmunks or turn down the speed to maaaaakkkkkkkkkeeeeeeee iiiiiiiittttttttttt ssssssssssooooooouuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnddddddd lllllllliiiiiiikkkkkkkkeeeeeeeee ttttttttthhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiissssssssss!  I have to say that today is definitely a day where I needed to turn down my RPM's!  As I listened to my body this morning, I realized it was telling me that the pace was just too quick and it was time to slow down.  So, I am staying in the house, turning down the RPM's and trying to act as snail-like as possible :)  I didn't have a lot of energy to put into this card, but hopefully it will inspire you in some way...when was the last time you paper pierced or used Crystal Effects?  How about coloring only a portion of a stamp and stamping it multiple times?  Maybe today would be a great day to turn down your RPM's and try something new in the craft room :)  Enjoy!

No comments: