Thursday, January 27, 2011

Eastern Blooms Thank You

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  A Little Exercise Can Turn Your Mood Around!
For whatever reason I was feeling a little punky yesterday.  Not really in a physical way, but in an emotional way.  I'm not sure what was behind the mood.  What I did know is that I did not want to go to the gym for my scheduled appointment with the trainer.  But, since the appointment was scheduled, I got in the car (albeit a few minutes late) and made my way to the gym.  I think I frowned the whole way through the workout, but even with my frowning, I did the workout and, being on the other side of the workout, I can honestly say my mood changed.  I just started feeling better.  Sometimes a little exercise can really turn your mood around!  I think I may even do my 40-10 tonight - I have challenged myself to do 40 crunches and 10 push ups (even if they are on my knees) everyday.  What to join the challenge?
This is a quick and easy 4x4 card that I made to accompany a gift.  I love how much texture the petals aplenty embossing folder gives to a card!   I stamped one of the flowers from Eastern Blooms repeatedly with Baja Breeze ink, both on the scallop circle I punched out of Whisper White card stock and on some scrap Whisper White card stock.  I cut out the ones on the scrap paper and then added a dash of dazzling diamonds in the center.  I popped them up on dimensionals after adding the Short & Sweet greeting to the scallop circle.  I hope you like it!  Now go and give me 40-10!!! :)

No comments: