Monday, August 06, 2012

Faux Stitched Birthday Card: A Video!!!!

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  I Need To Take Responsibility
I am enjoying a bit of a break from work travel and, of course, was hoping to be uber-productive during this respite.  What I am finding, though, is that I can be just as scatter-brained during the down time as when I am traveling.  It was easy to "blame" the busy schedule for my inability to stay focused on one thing for a long period of time.  To "blame" the hectic pace for my feeling scattered and detached.  However, as I sit here during the "down time" I realize I need to take responsibility for how I have been feeling.  It is not the schedule or the travel - it is whatever is going on inside my head.  And, until I tame that beast, I imagine I will continue to feel distracted, scattered and unfocused.  So how does one tame the beast of bouncing ball rattling around in my thoughts?  Hmmm...good question....I'll let you know if I figure it out and I continue my quest during my time at home...
Today I am sharing a video with you on how to create wonderful faux stitching for your cards!  I am in love with this great Festival of Prints Designer Series Paper Stack!!!!  It has oodles of patterns that you can use for all different occasions!!!!  Enjoy!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Congratulation! Your project has been chosen for the Blog Finds of the Day on August 8. If you would like to see other projects chosen for blog finds, please visit http://blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com