Thursday, January 24, 2013

Art Journal Pages #4

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Sufficiency isn't an amount at all.  It is an experience, a context we generate, a declaration, a knowing that there is enough, and that we are enough.  Sufficiency resides inside of each of us, and we can call it forward.  It is a consciousness, an attention, an intentional choosing of the way we think about our circumstances. - Lynne Twist in The Soul of Money
Today and moving forward, I am working on my experience of sufficiency.

For today's post I decided to share art journal pages that I completed earlier this week.  I thought it was a good way to show you how you can incorporate your Stampin' Up! products into more than greeting cards :)  Can you figure out which products I used????  I used both current and retired stamps for the words and the background images (see the butterflies?).  I also incorporated some embossed tissue paper tape that I had made (check out the video here) - which required embossing powder, Versamark, and a heat tool!  See what other avenues you can explore with your Stampin' Up! products!  Here are a few more pics of the pages:





1 comment:

Lorraine said...

That is pretty cool. Love the intense colors. Really makes it pop and capture your attention.