Friday, November 15, 2013

Beautiful Birthday Present and Ikat Photopolymer Stamp Set!

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  A Surprise In A Mailbox Can Make Your Day!!!!!!
I have been traveling a lot lately and it's been quite exhausting.  Changes in time zones, routines, locations - the idea of stillness is so attractive to me right now!  In the midst of all the tumult I was home for 2 days and a package arrived for me from England!  The minute I saw who it was from I knew that package was going to contain something special!  I opened the package and inside was a box that was decorated with papers and inside the box was this AMAZING card from my beautiful friend Helen!!!!!!  (You can check out Helen's blog here!!!!).  I fell in love with the gorgeous clay leaves and acorn!  They are colored so beautifully!!!!  This gorgeous card and the very special message inside provided me with stillness and love in the midst of all my craziness.  Thank you Helen!  You have shown me, yet again, that a surprise in a mailbox can really make someone's day!!!!!!
Check out this great new photopolymer stamp set!!!!!  It's called Eye-Catching Ikat (#134624, $13.95).  These designs will give an exotic fabric-like texture to your projects!  It's available starting today!  Click HERE to shop now!

1 comment:

TiaraHelen said...

Ha, It made it in one piece then!

Glad you liked it. x