Monday, June 23, 2014

Blended Bloom Monogrammed Card Set



Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Watch For Signs That There Is Something Bigger Than You At Work In The Universe
I was walking the other day and saw a big yellow butterfly fluttering by.  I began to wonder if it was lonely for that butterfly to be flying around all by itself.  I realized I had never seen more than one at any one time.  As I turned down my driveway at the end of that walk...there they were!  Two of those gorgeous yellow butterflies flying together - as if they were playing - in the sky!  It didn't end there.  I went outside a few times during the day just for a breath of fresh air and a break and both times one of those yellow butterflies flew by.  I don't believe in coincidence.  I believe those butterflies were all signs.  Signs that someone was listening to my questioning thoughts.  Signs that there is something much bigger than me at work in the Universe.  I am once again humbled and awed.
Today I wanted to share a few monogrammed notecards I put together for a friend's birthday!  I love the blended bloom stamp all on its own - the graphic statement it makes when it is stamped with Tuxedo Black ink on Very Vanilla card stock.  I teamed it with a retired favorite - the Lovely Letters alphabet and the happy birthday wishes sentiment from Petite Pairs.  I just placed the cards in a box with stamped envelopes and made a quick little tag!  Such a quick and easy way to create a gift made with love!

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Such a pretty look of sophistication!