Wednesday, September 03, 2014

Creating Pretty Cards - Sketch Challenge #39

This is my submission for the Creating Pretty Cards - Sketch Challenge #39 over at Craft Project Central!  I have been enjoying all of the different patterns in the Flashback designer series paper!  I combined the paper with the Four Frames and Good Greetings stamp set and a few rhinestones I colored with my Blendabilities markers.  Such a quick card to put together - such an important message to give to someone you are thankful for!  Head on over to Craft Project Central to join the challenge!  You might win a one-month subscription to the site!!!!  Do you like the Good Greetings stamp set?  Now until Oct. 31,  you can earn this exclusive Good Greetings Stamp Set when your party or your order reaches $300...and that's in addition to the other exiting hostess benefits! This versatile stamp set covers holidays from Halloween to Valentines and more. Contact me if you would like more information or head here to place your order!

2 comments:

Jacque said...

And I'm thankful for you! Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us!

Boni Montaño said...

Pretty card! I really like that paper, the pattern is lovely! I love the bright colors against it. Great job!