Thursday, January 15, 2015

Memory Wire Bracelet


Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Play With All The Ingredients!
The ingredients for a creative life are vast!  And I am studying to be a gourmet craft chef!  Which means I have to play with ALL the ingredients!!!!!  That includes beads! :)  Memory wire and beads came together to create this olive and pink bracelet that is fun to wear and easy to put on and take off.  I even added a few dangles to the ends :)  I'm thinking about opening an Etsy shop...I will let you know if I do.  I have a feeling I will be able to make more jewelry than I will ever be able to wear ;)  I'd better go....more ingredients are waiting! :)

1 comment:

Doris said...

So pretty! Can't wait to see what will be in your Etsy store. I love the idea of you being a gourmet craft chef! You certainly have the talent!!