Thursday, February 05, 2015

Mini Valentine's Sweet Box

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Use What You've Got!
When it comes to holiday stamping I am quick to look into my collection of past stamps to see what I have that will work.  Yes, I like buying new stamps to add to the collection.  At the same time, I also like to make sure I use what I have and that I'm not buying a stamp set just for the sake of being "current."  If you like these little boxes, but don't have the stamps I used, think about what stamps you already have that you might be able to substitute.  And yes, if all else fails, you can always shop HERE to find something new :)
This mini box can hold quite a bit of chocolate!  I used the retired Hello Doily stamp to stamp the lid.  I guess you could call this a throwback since I also used a retired stamp :)  I am a firm believer that if you have a stamp already in your collection that will work...use it! :)  I also found some different pink ribbons hanging around the craft room to tie around these baby boxes.  Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: