Monday, November 23, 2015

Always Time To Create Art Journal Page: A Video!!!!

Honoring your creativity can sometimes feel like an internal battle!  To create this art journal page, I battled the inner voice that was telling me I did not have time to create!  I decided to prove that inner voice wrong and I was triumphant!  There is ALWAYS time to create!  You just need to make that choice!  Here is a video showing my battle to go beyond my inner voice and get this page made!!!!  Don't worry, there is no violence and no profanity or adult themes so this video is unrated :)  Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

Doris said...

I love watching you create. I particularly enjoy that you show the twists and turns of your thinking...you don't have all the details worked out before shooting the video. This is a fabulous piece of art with a very important message...one I have to take to heart as well. XO