Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Today's Lesson from much too far away from the Craft Room: Stay connected to your passion!

I left home today for a work trip and it is always difficult, not only to leave home, but to leave the craft room behind. So when I travel, it's important for me to stay connected to my passion in whatever way I can. I wish I could pack a huge "to go" bag with all of my stamping essentials, but I'm not sure I could get through security with all the scissors, punches and embellishments! :) So I do my best by carrying some eye candy - like the new Cloth, Paper, Scissors magazine. I figure if I can't create, at least I can drool! :)

I also stay connected by getting on-line and visiting some favorite sites - like SCS. I am happy to say that I also am staying connected today by stopping at IKEA to buy a few more essential storage items for the craft room!

So, if you find yourself on the road or somewhere much too far away from your creative materials, find a way to stay connected to your passion!!!! (I wonder if I could make a card from the security card in the seat-back pocket????)

No comments: