Thursday, March 19, 2009

Today's Lesson from the Craft Room: Celebrate Love!!!!

I made this card today for my aunt and uncle. They are celebrating their wedding anniversary this week. I used the new Manahttan Flower texture impressions folder (pretty, isn't it?).

Today I am struck by how important it is to take some time out of our day-to-day to celebrate love! I am surrounding by love - the love of Michael, my family, my friends, my 4-legged house mates...I even think the birds and the squirrels in the backyard love us for all the peanuts, seeds and water we put out back :) Sometimes it can be easy to forget to celebrate all the love that we have - so today, take a minute to CELEBRATE (and if you want to put on a party hat and bake a cake for the occasion, go right ahead!!!!) :)

No comments: