Monday, March 16, 2009

Today's Lesson from the Craft Room: When You Feel Overwhelmed and Like You Don't Want To Do Anything, Take Some Action

ok - I admit it - today's lesson sounds a little "down." And I will also admit that for some reason today I've been feeling a bit "down." Might be partly because I didn't spend any time creating. I think all this negativity in the news and about the economy has also impacted me today in a funky way. One of these days maybe I'll learn not to let the turkeys get me down!

So I was sitting here, just me and my funk tonight, and decided I would take some action and still do a post even though I'd really like to just get in bed and pull the covers over my head and wait for tomorrow. I'll do that in a little bit...but first, here's the post :)

This is a card that I submitted for a contest - for which I did not receive the call that said "You won!" I love the card and am hoping to make another one to actually send to my mom for mother's day (since I sent the original in for the contest). Hope you like it! I feel like it's a winner :) (Thanks for listening...I'm feeling better already :)

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

It looks like a winner to me. Beautiful card.