Friday, March 27, 2009


Today's Lesson from Much Too Far Away from the Craft Room: Play With Some Crayons!!!

My posts for the next week or so are going to be lessons from much too far away from the Craft Room since I am on a work trip. I will share with you some thoughts from the road...and maybe some art that I have stored on my computer.

I ate dinner tonight at O'Hare Airport at the Macaroni Grill. They have the butcher paper on the table and a few crayons to play with. I took full advantage :) I may be out of the craft room, but the craft room is not out of me!!! :) The photo is of my drawing - taken with the little camera on my cell phone. Technology never ceases to amaze me.

So if you find yourself out of your craft room, don't worry - the craft room is still inside of you...you just need to find some crayons or the closest creative tool around :)

No comments: