Thursday, July 16, 2009

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room: It's Never Too Late To Find Yourself Again

I have always found my way to wherever it is I need to go...at least when I'm in my car. In my life, I seem to have a knack for getting lost and it takes me a little bit longer to find my way back to who I am. For the last 2 years I've been a little lost...and I'm finally finding my way back home. It's been an interesting journey and I have to say...it's nice to be back :)

This card was soooo simple! Just 2 bugs stamped with sahara sand ink (I stamped off one of them so the ink was lighter). I stamped them again on a separate sheet of card stock and cut out the bug bodies and popped them up on dimensionals. The greeting was computer generated and the holes paper pierced. I hope you like it!

No comments: