Monday, August 10, 2009

As you will see from the post below... I never made it past the craft room to head to bed :) But I am heading to bed now - just wanted to share this card that I made for my aunt - her birthday is this week and this handmade card is the least I can do to celebrate the day she was born :) She is such a treasure!!!! I used Basic Gray card stock and a retired designer series paper that I love. I highlighted areas on the paper using my 2-way glue pen and dazzling diamonds. I stamped the leaf image on the Basic Gray card stock using Versamark ink to create a watermark effect. The thin strip of Whisper White card stock was run through the crimper. I added a row of paper piercing, a greeting and a final touch of bling! On the inside of the card I added a piece of Whisper White card stock stamped in the lower right-hand corner with the leaf stamp. Hope you like it! Sweet dreams!

No comments: