Friday, August 14, 2009

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room: It's Instinct

No sooner had I let my cat out into the backyard the afternoon, she was pouncing on a small brown bird. I screamed out to try to startle here, but to no avail. The little bird was too injured and died very quickly. It's moments like these that make me both sad and thoughtful. After all, my cat hunting a bird is just instinct. She is doing that which she was born to do. And so it is with me and creativity. Whenever I am in the craft room creating, I feel that I am doing what I was born to do - that creating is just instinct.

Today's challenge on SCS was to stamp something with a summer theme. Summer makes me think of all of the amazingly beautiful trees we get to enjoy! I added a dash of dazzling diamonds and got my bonus points using a tag :) Hope you like it!

No comments: