Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Today's Lesson From The Room Next To The Craft Room: Cleaning Is Exhausting...But Worth It!

I wonder how long it takes a snake to shed its skin? Somehow, cleaning my office - sorting through each piece of paper, clearing the dust bunnies from behind the computer - it feels a bit like shedding an old skin...and it's exhausting. I had every intention to get into the craft room today to create. However, as the skin started to shed, I found that I needed to stay focused and not get distracted. I am happy to say I have made a lot of progress. I'm also a bit sad that there is still more shedding to be done. I will see what I can do for the next few minutes and then I'll call it a day. Hopefully tomorrow will be another day and the shedding will be complete :)

No comments: