Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Giving Thanks Stamp-a-Stack 2


Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Cleaning...Even A Little...Clears Space In Your Mind

I have been feeling really scattered lately.  I'm not sure why.  I have some theories...jetlag, fear of the future, a long to-do list, utter exhaustion.  It could be any of the above or none of them.  What I do know is that I decided to sweep the hard wood floors and that little bit of cleaning cleared space in my mind and calmed me down.  Believe me, I'm not Betty Crocker and I don't wake up in the morning joyous for the opportunity to clean.  And yet, I still get a huge sense of relief and clarity when the space around me is a bit cleaner and a bit less covered in cat hair, dog hair, Michelle hair, and tiny pieces of card stock :)  What little bit of your surroundings could you clean?

These are the final 2 cards for this week's Giving Thanks Stamp-a-Stack.  It seems I have to create 10 cards to be able to choose 5 that I like!  I am quite pleased with this set and hope those who attend will like them too!  I'm considering doing a "by mail" option for the stamp-a-stack.  If this is something you might be interested in, please leave a comment below or email me.  I would love to hear your thoughts/ideas!

No comments: