Thursday, October 08, 2009

Halloween Treat Container


Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Take Baby Steps

I sometimes wish I had a teleporter that could "beam me" from here to there in a nanosecond!  Then I realize that teleporting would take away the journey - the slow growth that happens by taking baby steps - one at a time - allowing things to happen as they will.  So tonight I will go to bed reminding myself that by taking baby steps I will move forward in my own time - and that's just perfect! :)

Aren't these treat containers cute????  My cousin made a bunch of them as a thank you for a charity event and I couldn't resist the urge to give it a try!  Inside I put a mini candy bar - it fit perfectly!  You will need designer paper or thin card stock, sticky strip and a crimper.  You can embellish any way you like (I like the look of the eyelet, elastic cord and punched tag).  Hope you like them! :)

No comments: