Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Stamped Foil


Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Sometimes It Just Takes A Little Extra Nudge

Okay - I admit it.  I did not want to go and work out today.  It was freezing here in Denver today and the last thing I wanted to do was leave the comfort of my warm home.  But, since we had an appointment with the trainer, I felt I needed to go.  Then the prospect of eating at one of my favorite Thai restaurants after working out gave me just the extra nudge I needed :)  So, off I went to workout.  I have to say, I'm glad I did (and the Thai food was yummy too!).  Sometimes you just need to give yourself that little extra nudge - you'll be glad you did!

Today's card builds on yesterday's card.  I added one extra step - I stamped the foil with black staz-on before running it through the Big Shot with a Texturz plate.  It's an interesting look...I might have to play with it some more.  Hope you like it!!!!

No comments: