Saturday, December 19, 2009

Inspired Tree


Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Sometimes A Little Insanity Can Be A Good Thing!

What a fun challenge!  This was my inspiration http://www.fabulousstationery.com/mini-joie-brown/.  I have to confess to a bit of insanity in making this card.  I punched some circle templates out of transparency film - a bunch of circles in different sizes - that was the start of the insanity :)  Then I sponged all the different color inks using all the different sized circle templates - that was the middle of the insanity :)  Then I cut out the whole tree and popped it up on dimensionals - that was the end of my insanity :)  The bird and the greeting were embossed with white embossing powder.  Hope you like it!  Sometimes a little insanity can be a good thing :)

1 comment:

Cheryl Kugler, Artist said...

What a pretty card! Clever blue circles; and nice touch with the bird at the top. Very creative!
Cheryl
www.cherylkugler.com