Monday, January 25, 2010

On The Road Again!

Today's Lesson From A Long Distance From The Craft Room (aka Ohio):  Speak From Your Heart

I am on the road again and will be doing a presentation tomorrow.  I really enjoy being in front of people (kind of funny since I am a bit of an introvert), but I still get a bit of the jitters and get concerned about whether or not people will enjoy the presentation and be able to take something away with them.  I'm always so conscious that people are sharing the precious minutes of their lives with me and are willing to spend some of those minutes listening to what I'm sharing (as you are now).  What a precious gift!  I am learning to realize that I don't need bells & whistles or gimmicks - what I need is to speak from my heart.  Tomorrow's talk is about managing transitions at work (which, of course, is equally applicable to our personal lives) and I am going to speak from my heart.  As all of us, I have gone through a lot of change - a lot of transition - and I imagine more is on the way...as it always is!  My hope is that by sharing my stories and my heart, I will connect with those who are sharing their time with me.  Wish me luck! :)

Ooh- and don't forget about the Blog Candy that Judi has on her blog!  Click HERE to sign up for her candy!

1 comment:

jovialjudi said...

You rock my friend! Wish I could be there to give support and to hear what you have to say. I find you to be such an accomplished writer and speaker! I would wish you luck...but you don`t need any! You are good enough on your own. Have some fun as well and can`t wait until you are back with us. Hugs dear friend! Judi