Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Words and Sword - So Powerful!

Today's Lesson From Far Away From The Craft Room:  Don't Use Your Words As Weapons

I realized today that "words" and "sword" use the exact same letters - just arranged in a different way.  I don't think this is a coincidence.  The power of words never ceases to amaze me.  It is incredible how a combination of seemingly innocent letters can cause such pleasure and such pain.  Be careful of your words.  Treat them with respect for they hold a lot of power.  I was blessed with words of support from my friend Judi today - her words encouraged and calmed me.  How can you use your words to comfort and heal today?  The words you speak to yourself are just as powerful.  What can you tell yourself, before you go to sleep tonight, that will serve to provide you with a peaceful night's sleep?  I wish you sweet dreams!

No comments: