Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Swamped With Swaps!


What day is it???  Who am I???  I have had my head down all day trying to finish making my swaps for Leadership Convention this week in Phoenix!  I am finally able to say....I'M DONE!!!!  In hindsight I wish I would have started earlier and made more, but I have 61 to take with me and that should be just fine! :)  I leave in the morning and I'm hoping for a trip filled with inspiration and motivation!!!!  I have decided not to bring my computer with me (for a bit of relaxation), so I'm not sure if I will be posting at all while I'm gone (of course, knowing me, I may try to find a computer at the hotel to sneak on-line :)  I hope you have a wonderful rest of your week!  Stay warm and I look forward to sharing all kinds of exciting inspiration when I get back!!!!!  Happy creating!!!!!

2 comments:

jovialjudi said...

Hi Michelle! Well your cards look just beautiful!61! I can`t imagine. You have a safe trip and get loads of ideas to bring back to us. I will miss your cheery posts while you are gone. But most of all...have fun girl!!!!!!! Hugs, Judi

EJBDesigns said...

Have a fantastic trip!!!