Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Awash With Flowers! - Stamp-a-Stack Card #1

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  If You Can't Be There In Person, Try A Virtual Connection

I remember the days when I had a friend who lived far away and, in order to feel like we were more "in touch," we used to fax letters to one another!  Now it is so easy to connect with friends and family who are far away.  Email or texting is a quick and easy way.  Lately though, I've been loving applications like Skype, iChat, and Oovoo - so that I can video conference with friends and family near and far!  My cousin even walked her laptop around her house so that I could see her home - it was amazing!  If you can't be there in person, try a virtual connection - it almost feels like being there!

Today's cards are for my upcoming Stamp-a-Stack.  I combined the Lovely Flowers hostess set paper with the brand new Awash With Flowers stamp set!  They work great together!  I'm really excited about the new stamp set - particularly in the cling stamps since it makes it so easy to do your 2-step stamping!  You can purchase this stamp set or get this stamp set FREE if you host a qualifying workshop - learn more HERE and click on "promotions."  This card is folded to form a pocket and the card insert slides in the top - this design was inspired by a card I saw that was made by Chi Nguyen - thanks Chi!!!!  I hope you like it!  Thanks for connecting with me virtually :)

2 comments:

jovialjudi said...

I love these cute cards!Wish I lived close enough to make them with you! This is a must have...I see shopping in my future. And I must stock up on the retiring colors I will miss. Hope you are well!

Brenda MacKellar said...

Love this Michelle! And I love this post. Way to go!