Friday, April 16, 2010

Sweet Island Floral Bouquet!

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Watch Other People Create

I had a few people over to stamp for my All Occasions Stamp-a-Stack tonight and I can't tell you what a pleasure it was to sit and watch them create!  Watching people stretch their creative muscles and begin to move beyond the boundaries of a "set" project is an amazing thing!  I never get tired of watching other people in their creative process - it's peaceful and invigorating, all at the same time!

I apologize for not bringing Four Ways Friday to you today - I was so focused on preparing for my Stamp-a-Stack and I decided I didn't want to just throw something together for you at the last minute.  So, instead of Four Ways Friday, I thought I would share this bouquet with you :)  These lollipop flowers were made by running felt through the new Island Floral Bigz Die that will be out in the new Summer Mini Catalog!!!!  I am loving it already!  I will post the remaining Stamp-a-Stack cards over the weekend and Four Ways Friday will return next week - thanks for your understanding!  Have a beautiful day!

1 comment:

Brenda MacKellar said...

Love how this came out! I need that die!