Sunday, April 04, 2010

Die Cut Fabric Sign #2

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  You Have More Endurance Than You Know!

I began my "wogging" adventure at the beginning of March and today I ran 5.3 miles!!!!  It is amazing to me how you can do something that you firmly believe you are not capable of!  Had you asked me a month ago if I would be running 5 miles in a month I would have told you you were nuts!  Now I know better :)  What do you believe you can't do today?  How can you use the next 30 days to get closer to that goal?  You really do have more endurance than you know!

I have been playing around a lot with fabric and interfacing (I didn't even know what interfacing was a couple of days ago!) and my Big Shot.  This project is 100% no sewing involved!  Can you believe it?!  This sign is getting donated to a friend's non-profit organization for a fund-raising auction.  Let's hope someone at the auction likes it!  (And, if I'm being honest, I actually made yesterday's sign for the auction...but I can't part with it since it was my first fabric sign :)  I am going to hang it in the craft room...or the bedroom - can't decide yet.  Shhhh, it will be our secret :)

No comments: