Thursday, May 13, 2010

Ways to Use Your Die Cut Letters

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Place Your Hand Over Your Chest And Feel Your Heartbeat

Today's lesson comes from a small book with a big message.  The book is called The Meaning Of Life by Bradley Trevor Grieve.  Two pages really stand out for me and here is what they say, "Place your hand over your chest and feel your heartbeat.  This is actually your life clock ticking, counting down the moments you have left.  One day it will stop.  That is 100 percent guaranteed, and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it.  So you can't afford to throw away a single precious second.  Go after your dreams with energy and passion, or you may as well stand back and watch them wash down the drain."  If that's not a big lesson, I don't know what is!

I decided to pull out all my extra die cut letters and have a bit of fun today.  I keep my extra die cut letters and numbers in this small hardware storage bin.
Big and small, plain or glittered, somehow letters will work together if you just give them a chance.  Don't throw those extra letters away - hold onto them for a day when you are inspired to play and then go for it!  I added a few buttons for a final embellishment.  I hope this inspires you to see what you can do with your extra letters!

No comments: