Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Timeless Type Love Card!

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Some Things Influence Us In Interesting Ways!

Yes - it's obvious...I was typing way too much today and all of that typing followed me into the craft room!  I had no idea when I walked into the sanctuary of the craft room that my mind would still be thinking email addresses and websites!  And no, I have no idea if this is an actual email address (and please don't try it to find out - I don't want to make anyone mad or have us directing spam in someone's direction...or back in your direction! :)  Some things really can influence us in interesting ways!

This card was so simple to put together!  I love that you can spell anything with the Timeless Type Sizzlits and your Big Shot!  It took me a long time to buy this sizzlit set and I am so glad that I did!  I added an adorable retired brad from last Valentine's day.  I also used my 3/4" circle punch to create the scallops down the side of the card.  The finished card size is 4 3/4" x 4 3/4."  I hope you like it! :)

No comments: