Monday, November 29, 2010

Cake Pops!!!!!

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Sometimes The Kitchen Can Be Your Craft Room!!!!
I am not responsible if you go to Bakerella's website and decide you have to go racing into the kitchen to make cake pops!  Really, it's not my fault!  Or maybe I should just provide a warning...Warning!  If you visit Bakerella's website you will be overcome with an immediate urge to run into the kitchen and make cake pops!  Proceed at your own risk! :)  I had a ton of fun making these...well, maybe the first batch wasn't a ton of fun...they came out VERY sweet!  The recipe calls for a full container of frosting and for the 2nd batch I decided that 1/2 of a container was quite enough.  Today, recognize that your creativity is not confined to one room or one media.  You ARE creativity and your creative urge goes with you into all aspects of your life...even into the kitchen!  Enjoy! :)

No comments: