Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Birthday Bakery Card

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  See The World Through Someone Else's Eyes
I went an enjoyed a play date at my friend Elizabeth's the other day!  I love getting together with her to play with new product!  It inspires me!  When I walked into her craft room and started looking at some of her latest creations I came across this adorable card and fell in love!!!!!  I can't tell you how many times I passed by p. 10 of the Idea Book & Catalog and didn't give this Birthday Bakery hostess set a second look.  I'm not sure why I wasn't interested in it - it just never caught my eye...until today!  Until I was able to see the stamp set through Elizabeth's eyes and see this adorable creation she made from it!  I think that happens quite a bit in life - that we see something in a new way because someone else is passionate about it or enjoys it so much that their passion and excitement becomes contagious!  Thank you Elizabeth for helping me see something in a totally new way! :)

No comments: