Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Scallop Square Fabric Love Sign

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Find A New Way To Love An Old Favorite
I don't know about you, but it can be really tough for me to get rid of an old favorite pair of jeans.  I remember the days when I used to wear bicycle shorts under my old torn favorites, just to avoid having to say good bye!  Well, those days of waiting long past the right time are gone!  I have found a new way to love my old favorite jeans...run them through the Big Shot!!!!!! :)  Just look at how pretty my jeans look now...
 I ran a piece of the jeans through the Big Shot with the Fun Flowers die and they were brought back to life!  I also used the same jeans to create the letters on the sign using the Serif Essential alphabet...
It just makes me smile knowing that my jeans will continue to be loved for years to come :)  How can you turn an old favorite into something new to love?

No comments: