Friday, April 13, 2012

Admiring The Grass...

Yes, that's how I'm feeling right now.  I just want to sit in a field and remain motionless.  I traveled again this week - an eventful trip of having a not-so-fun TSA security experience (do they really have to be that thorough when they frisk you?!) and leaving my laptop at the security checkpoint and not realizing it until I was in Houston (yes, I had a bit of a breakdown when I made that discovery).  I am very happy to say that I am safe and sound back in my home and I am typing this post on my laptop (thanks to an angel of a neighbor - she actually got into her car and drove out to the airport for me when I called her from Houston in a bit of a hysteria).  I have learned many lessons this week - the biggest one being a lesson that I posted earlier this week (the Universe has quite a funny sense of humor) - to trust my intuition.  A little voice inside my head said, "laptop" before I boarded my plane, but I chose to ignore it.  I hope I am one step closer to truly learning to listen when that voice tries to tell me something and maybe this experience is one I needed to get me closer to that trust.  Anyway, all of this is to say that I am sorry I did not post something creative yesterday and I am equally sorry that there will be no Four Ways Friday today.  I just didn't have my creative energy engaged today...hopefully it will find its way back to me over the weekend!!!!!!  A day in the craft room would definitely do me some good :)  In the meantime I will just lie here and admire the blades of grass...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you survived your travel...and very glad you got your laptop back!! Happy for you that there are blades of grass to admire in your part of the world. Mind you, things are starting to get a little green around here, too. Happy spring!! --Doris