Monday, October 15, 2012

Lovely Little Labels Thanks Card


Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  It's Good To Be Home After A Long Journey!
There is so much I want to share with you - hopefully I'll be able to share experiences and some photos with you this week.  I just got home late Saturday night from a work trip to London.  I did my best to take a little extra time to have some fun and I succeeded!!!!!!  One of the big highlights was risking meeting an on-line friend in person for the first time!!!!!  I'll share more about that tomorrow after I have a chance to download a photo or two :)  It was WONDERFUL!!!!!!  The flight home was long - 8 1/2 hours from London to Washington, DC, then a 1.5 hour layover before getting on the 3.5 hour flight to Denver.  I tried to keep myself from falling asleep so that I wouldn't be all upside down with my schedule.  I had a good night's sleep Saturday night, but as I write this on Sunday in the early evening, I can feel myself fading a bit.  Hopefully another good night's sleep is in store for me :)  Yes, it's good to be home after a long journey.  It's also nice having found a bit of home while I was away :)
Today's card is a simple Thank you card.  I punched three 1" circles of Wisteria Wonder designer series paper and adhered them to the Pool Party card base.  Next came a bit of stamping from Lovely Little Labels onto Very Vanilla card stock with Wisteria Wonder ink.  I punched the images with the Little Labels punches and added a vintage faceted designer button with a small piece of Pool Party baker's twine.  I hope you like it :)

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

What a beautiful color combination and such a pretty design using that little label.