Friday, March 22, 2013

Letter It Hello Card

 
Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Sometimes My Mind Feels As Cluttered As My Space!
I know it needs to happen - lightening my load; decluttering.  I look around at the piles (yes, they are still here!) and I know how much of my mind is cluttered with worry around what I'm going to do about all my clutter!  I haven't reached the level of needing to be on the tv show "Hoarders," but in my mind you wouldn't know that.  I am preoccupied by what fills my home and what I am going to do with it.  I just started reading Clutter's Last Stand and I'm hoping it will help me address my clutter issue in an effective and meaningful way.  Sometimes all I can do is just stand and look at the little piles that get created on the kitchen table, on the coffee table, on the craft table and in my office and I just become frozen!  I've watched some of the tv shows about clearing things out and know that I can just make three piles - toss, save and donate...but somehow knowing that is not connecting with doing it!  I obviously am in my own way for some reason and maybe figuring out that reason will help unlock my stalemate.  Yes, as you can see, sometimes my mind feels as cluttered as my space! :)
Today's card was quick and easy using the Letter It stamp set and the Print Poetry designer series paper stack!  I began with a Daffodil Delight card base and added a few strips of designer series paper.  Next I stamped the letters onto Whisper White card stock using Baja Breeze ink and cut them out with my paper snips.  The letters were then added to the card with dimensionals and a piece of Raspberry Ripple stitched ribbon was wrapped and knotted around the card.  I hope you like it and I hope you have peaceful, creative, and decluttered weekend! :)  Don't forget SALE-A-BRATION ENDS TODAY!!!!!!  Stock up on your adhesives and card stock and take advantage of getting a free Sale-a-Bration item with every $50 product purchase!  Shop HERE now :)

No comments: