Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Gingham Garden Washi Tape Card

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  It's Nice To Have Friends You Can Be Smelly With!
I had a pilates class the other day and decided not to shower when I got home since it was hot outside and I knew I'd be back outside to take the dog for his evening walk.  I'm not a big fan of taking more than one shower a day since my skin gets cranky and dry.  So off we went to the park and we ended up sitting on the hill with some of Buddy's park friends.  As I was sitting there I realized that I probably smelled like Pilates...and it didn't matter!  Because these are my friends and they don't care if I smell every once in awhile :)  It's nice to have friends you can be smelly with :)
Today's card is super simple to make!  Just use some washi tape!  I tore some piece of the Gingham Garden washi tape and adhered them to the Coastal Cabana card base.  I stamped the sentiment from Label Love with Melon Mambo ink and punched it out with the Artisan Label punch.  It was added to the card with dimensionals.  Finally, I punched some small flowers using the Boho Blossoms punch and Daffodil Delight, Bermuda Bay and Melon Mambo card stock.  Rhinestone jewels added the finishing touch!  I hope you like it!

No comments: