Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Home Sweet Home...not really :)

I am very pleased with myself. I am sitting on the floor in Dulles airport with a flight that continues to get delayed. I am pleased because I am keeping a very positive attitude and have set up a little space for myself - drinking tea and watching a crafting DVD :) I even discovered some amazing art - pictures of Mars!!!! Can't wait to try to recreate some of the color and texture in my art journal!!!! I guess today's lesson from the craft room is make the most of whatever experience you find yourself in :) Here are some pictures if my little camping spot and a few if the Mars photos - Enjoy!!!!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your positive attitude!! Hope you're home, soon. Can't wait to see how those Mars photos have inspired you. ((Hugs)) Doris