Monday, August 19, 2013

Canvas Creations Bookmark


Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Follow Your Path Of Questions
I have had the Canvas Creations canvas sheet sitting in my craft room for...well....forever!  So, I decided to take it out of the package and create something.  I wasn't sure what I was going to do, but I started by painting the canvas with gesso.  As I was doing that, I noticed the Honeycomb embossing folder on my craft table and I immediately began to question whether you could emboss the canvas.  Well, I decided to follow my path of questions and this bookmark was the result!  Other questions that arose during the creation process were, "Can I use adhesive sheets to adhere the canvas to another piece of canvas?" and "Can I watercolor on the canvas?" I am happy I followed my path of questions and now I have more questions I need to pursue! :)  I may have to buy another canvas creations sheet! :)

No comments: