Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Colored Glimmer Paper Halloween Card

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  You Really Do Loosen Up If You Keep Moving!
Ahhh exercise.  Gotta love that "I can't climb the stairs or squat over the toilet" feeling after you've done a leg workout!  Ouch!!!!!  What I am realizing as we continue to do the P90X workouts is that doing some swimming during the week is really helping me.  Really.  I am not staying sore for as long and, if I workout later in the day and then swim the next morning, the soreness hasn't fully set in yet, so I can swim without pain :)  You really do loosen up if you keep moving...and the same is true with creating.  Just keep putting ink to card stock, color to surface, layer after layer - it will loosen you up creatively!
Today's card is another one we will be making at my upcoming Halloween Stamp-a-Stack!  I began with Crumb Cake card stock and then used some ink and a sponge dauber to add Tangerine Tango to some silver glimmer paper.  I die cut the glimmer paper with the Typeset Alphabet die.  I added the date with the Remember This and That rotary stamp.  The skull is from Halloween Hello and the grunge in the background is from Gorgeous Grunge!  I hope you like it! :)

No comments: