Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Personalized Note Cards


I don't have a lesson from the craft room today.  What I do have is a wish.  A wish for you.  For a healthy, happy, peaceful, creative, prosperous and fulfilling New Year!!!!!  Wishing you all the best in 2014!!!!!!  Looking forward to sharing it with you!!!!!!
Today's note cards were a quick gift I put together for my swimming coach.  She has shared her passion for swimming with me and that passion is contagious!!!!!  I thought it would be nice to share a bit of my creative passion with her :)  The triangle punch created little flags that reminded me of the flags at the ends of the pool.  Hopefully she'll like them :)  I know I'm looking forward to spending many more laps in the pool in 2014!
(ps  Do you like the designer series paper I used?  If so, you can order it from the Occasions catalog starting on January 3rd!)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

2 comments:

TiaraHelen said...

I love that card. Wishing you a very happy new year and all the best in 2014.
Helen x

Lorraine said...

What a sweet and thoughtful gift. Hope you have a wonderfully creative year!