Thursday, April 10, 2014

Gwen's Gift Box Decorating



Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Get Someone Else's Creative Juices Flowing!
I was fortunate enough to see my friend Gwen last week.  She is a fellow creative spirit and I know she loves doing collage.  So I figured I would bring along a small gift for her - a little box filled with some of my painted tapes.  I knew she would take them and run with them...and I wasn't disappointed!  Over the weekend she shared with me these amazing boxes she decorated using the tapes!!!!!!  It was an idea I never would have thought of!  She even decorated the little box I had given her the painted tapes in!  What little gift could you give someone to get their creative juices flowing????  Gwen gave me the gift right back!  I know these boxes are going to inspire me in so many ways!  Thanks Gwen!!!! :)

No comments: