Friday, June 20, 2014

Our Creations Art Journal Page for Paper Crafter's Library

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Sometimes It's As Simple As Seeing A Hummingbird
I was having a few rough days earlier in the week.  I think it's because I'm tired.  Ready to just relax and get off the the hamster wheel for a bit.  Yes, I am in need of some downtime.  So I was sitting outside, having some breakfast, feeling a bit down...and I looked up and there was a hummingbird at the hummingbird feeder!  This is not a common occurrence in the backyard and it's the first hummingbird I've seen this year!  My mood instantly lightened!  It's a great reminder for me - that when I'm feeling down sometimes all it takes is something as simple as seeing a hummingbird and that can lift me up.  I don't need something grand or over-the-top - I just need to be open to taking notice of what is right there in my backyard to make me smile :)
Today I am sharing an art journal page that I created for Paper Crafter's Library.  I love this quote by Thich Nhat Hanh.  I hope you do too :)  If you are interested in the full step-by-step videos for how I created this page, head on over to Paper Crafter's Library by clicking on the badge in the upper-right hand corner of my blog and consider subscribing.  They have so much to offer in one convenient place!
I also can't resist sharing this AMAZING video with you!!!!!!  If you love paper...you'll LOVE this video!!!!  Enjoy!!!

No comments: