Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Rolled Magazine Pages



Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Elevate The Detritus Of Your Life
Junk mail. Realtor magazines.  Phone books.  It seems there is an endless cycle of print, deliver, recycle, repeat.  I decided to interrupt the cycle in an attempt to elevate some of the detritus of my life.  I created a small wall sculpture using the pages from a junk mail magazine from a real estate company.  I believe I succeeded in elevating the detritus.  I also believe I succeeded in straining every muscle in my hands!  Time to recuperate!  Next time I'll work with newsprint (thinner and easier to roll!) :)

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Love it! I have a plethora of junk mail to deal with at work - all sorts of catalogs that just go in the recycle bin. I've toyed with the idea of doing this. It looks so pretty!