Thursday, August 07, 2014

Flower Frenzy Pocket Full Of Dreams Set

This Flower Frenzy Pocket Full Of Dreams Set is my August project for Craft Project Central!  As you know, I am a big fan of upcycling and this time an old pair of jeans couldn't escape my creativity!
This Flower Frenzy Pocket Full Of Dreams Set is a wonderful way to keep track of your dreams!  This set features a small pocket book to keep track of your dreams, a special denim pocket to hold your book and a coordinating gift tag for that special someone!  Use this set to believe in your own dreams or gift it to someone to show them you support them in pursuing their dreams!  For the full step-by-step directions for how to create all of the elements in this set, head on over to Craft Project Central and subscribe to the month of August.  Or, if you are feeling lucky, head on over to Craft Project Central and leave a comment on my project on that site.  I will choose one lucky winner who will receive a free subscription to the month of August!!!!

1 comment:

Yapha said...

This is adorable! I love that pocket!